Monday, August 20, 2012

I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Ok, I really thought I would have the patience to transition from relaxed to natural without doing the BC. I DON’T!! I need to be free of this in-between, trying to figure out how to style my hair while I wait for it to grow out stage. I don’t have the patience for Bantu Knots, twist outs, or roller sets. I’ve been doing the air dry and flat iron with curling iron touch ups, but I have to do this every day in order to maintain a presentable style, and I just can’t do it anymore! I have been doing some research on methods and products. I’ve decided to use the Curly Girl Method, and I’m going sulfate and “cone” (silicone) free.

This week I’m going to make a decision on my initial hair care system and then I’m off to the beauty supply store.

I've got to find me a BC theme-song. I think I like "I Am Not My Hair" by India Arie.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment