Saturday, December 15, 2012

A "Natural" Caricature

We had our company's annual holiday party last week. In addition to the photo booth, video game center and ring toss, we had a professional caricaturist (I think that's a word) on hand to capture employees in all of their holiday glory. I wasn't sure how he was going to interpret my "natural" hair, but everyone who was watching his work knodded in approval. I told him that I like to sing, and I wanted to be in a gown. So, what do you think?

Here is a list of the raffle prizes available:

Wine Package
Wolf Trap Tickets
Omaha Steaks Package
$300 Best Buy Gift Card
Worx Cordless Combo Kit w/ Blower, String Trimmer & Hedge Trimmer
Samsung Blu-Ray Player w/ WiFi
Cooking Package (Includes Knives, Pans, Griddle and Utensils)
Keurig Platinum Brewer
American Tourister 3-Piece Luggage Set
Swiss Legend Men’s Sprint Racer Chronograph Watch
Sound Package (Bose Headset, Sony Audio Docking Station)
Nook Tablet
9” Android Tablet PC
Dyson DC24 Multifloor Vacuum ($400)
LG 47” LED HDTV
First Class Delta Airline Tickets
Coach Delta Airline Tickets

I WON THE DYSON VACUUM!!!
That is all....

No comments:

Post a Comment